Thursday, May 28, 2009

Long week

So it's been a very long week, even though it's actually been a short week as Monday was a holiday. But today I really really REALLY wish it were Friday.

Tuesday was supposed to be the hearing to set the preliminary hearing date and it was postponed again. It's now scheduled for mid-July. But that mid-July date is only to schedule the preliminary hearing date where the prosecutor/defense presents their evidence/defense and a judge decides whether there's enough to go to a jury trial. I can't see how there won't be enough to go forward and he won't be released on bail in light of the special circumstances filed against him. I profusely thanked my neighbor last night for making the Spec.Circumstances possible.

So I'm really tired this week. Ready for the week to be done. Ready to not deal with any more issues or answer any more questions regarding events of last month.

And I've been out of cream for 3 days for my coffee. MUST GO TO THE STORE!

No comments: