Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Week 2070 or Day 14,525

So the week started out with Bubba CATapulting himself from the roof of the house to the patio umbrella. Where he froze so I plucked him off the umbrella but then he was so excited he couldn't calm down and raced around. He was again on the roof that evening but didn't want to jump onto the umbrella and just cried at me. So I got my step ladder out and pulled him down by the scruff of his neck, but the stray kitty who's been hanging around was up there and HE did jump down onto the umbrella. But then he was afraid of me so he jumped from the umbrella down to the ground but it didn't look very comfortable as he hit the wall of the house sort of upside down! Poor thing. He does seem ok today. Anyone want a stray kitty who's friendly?

So it's only Wed and I keep thinking/hoping it's Friday. I applied for another job and spoke to a head-hunter who essentially said not to bother looking for a job until after my vacation time as no one will want to hire someone who's going to be unavailable 7/24-8/25. I kind of knew that but the Career Counselor that work hired said to go ahead and start looking. Mixed messages are just so much fun.

Finally, I found out last Friday that CA Law states a landlord is required to tell any truly interested renter that someone died in the rental not only that but the way in which they died.

Can't wait to see what wonderful thing comes my way this Friday.

No comments: